We Go Everywhere
We buy sports memorabilia the things that are sports-related. Older antique sports collectibles are best. If you want to sell something today give us a call. Click to see all the categories we like to buy.
- Photos, Photo Albums and Real Photo Postcards
- Uniforms, Hats, Trophies, Equipment
- Antique Tobacco Baseball Cards
Our Buying Terms
- We are not hunting for bargains.
- We pay fair prices.
- We want to earn your business.
We BUY from YOU!
- Social History in Sports: Photos and anything related to women in sports, and African-Americans in sports the older the better.
- Special Sports Events: Photos, photo albums and scrapbooks about playoffs, competitions, and trips to unusual locations.
- Civil Rights in Sports: Photos related to early integration in sports. Jack Johnson, Joe Lewis, and other legendary sports achievers.
- Women’s Sports: Photos and scrapbooks related to women’s early involvement in sports.
We Pay Fair Prices for Sports Memorabilia
We buy all types of old, antique, and vintage memorabilia related to sports. Real photo postcards (RPPC), photo albums, individual photos, or just unique photos, cabinet cards, carte de visites (CDV), tintypes, and ambrotypes (glass).
When you have vintage photographs or sports memorabilia to sell, we want you to think of us every time. By paying fair prices, sellers return to sell to us and they recommend us to friends and family. We reward you every step of the way if you sell to us or if you refer to us.
We want to earn your business
We are avid buyers. We constantly do research to understand current market prices. This research gives us the confidence to offer you a fair price. Once we come to an agreement we are responsible for the safety, storage, and marketing. You have become a successful picker.
Some people enjoy the experience so much they go out and look for more antiques. If that sounds like you; we’re already looking forward to seeing your discoveries.